Thank you to Mad Dot Net for hosting my talk on ML .Net. ML .Net is exciting technology for C# developers that would like to apply machine learning to the project. Due to my animations some of the slides didn’t translate well to the web, but all of the content is there. The deck is posted below. Let me know if you have any questions!
This week I’m speaking at MadDotNet about ML .NET. ML .NET has matured since its initial release and now has a solid feature set allowing many common machine learning scenarios to be accomplished completely in C#. This talk will be mostly focused on code with multiple working demos using real world use cases.
Sign Up Here: https://www.meetup.com/MADdotNET/events/268354880/
Come join panelists Cameron Vetter, Greg Levenhagen, Svetlana Levitan and Swaminathan Venkatesh to discuss the latest trends in AI & ML. We’ll be discussing where AI & ML will take humanity to the future, as well as topics involving Ethics, Economics and the AI & ML Technologies themselves.
Will the robots replace our jobs in the future? The topic of AI & ML is not all about doom and gloom: how can we use AI & ML to improve our lives? Are Siri, Google, and Alexa the epitome of AI?
Join us for an hour (or maybe more?) with questions and topics you want to discuss with our Panel and the Midwest Development Community.
Please tell your friends and colleagues, and we hope to see you at 4 PM on Saturday, Saturday, July 11, 2020.
The Build 2020 keynotes just wrapped up and I’ve done a series of posts for my company (Octavian Technology Group). Here is a round-up of what I thought were some of the most exciting announcements:
- Project Bonsai, Machine Teaching for Autonomous Systems
- Microsoft Announces Fifth Most Powerful SuperComputer for AI Development
- Azure Machine Learning Innovations in Responsible ML
- GitHub Actions for Azure
- ASP.Net Blazor WebAssembly Support Enables Client-Side Web Apps in .NET
- Azure Data Warehouse Improvements in Azure Synapse
- Azure Cognitive Services Enhanced Deployment Options
- Microsoft Launches Industry Specific Cloud Solutions, Beginning with Healthcare
- Azure ARM Templates Improvements Simplify DevOps for the Cloud
- Azure Cosmos DB Serverless and Autoscaling Capabilities
- Azure Cognitive Services Enhanced AI Functionality
- Azure Cognitive Services Improved Language Capabilities
- Azure Cognitive Search Improved Integration with Azure ML
- Azure Bot Framework Updates Enable Greater Intelligence
Please join me tonight at the Milwaukee Azure User Group, I will be giving my Ignite talk on how to get started with Machine Learning.
This Saturday is Global AI Bootcamp 2019. This is a worldwide event that is being hosted in 130 locations around the world. I’m proud to be the host and one of the speakers of the Milwaukee event. We still have a few tickets left so signup while you can at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/global-ai-bootcamp-2019-tickets-82380713933
I will be giving a talk on Cloud First Architect next week at the MACC 2019 Architecture Conference. Click here for more info and to signup.