At this month’s Chicago .NET Users Group, I will be giving a talk discussing how to bring Machine Learning to your development teams in a sensible and pragmatic way. This is a virtual online event, so I would like to encourage everyone to join us regardless of location!
The Build 2020 keynotes just wrapped up and I’ve done a series of posts for my company (Octavian Technology Group). Here is a round-up of what I thought were some of the most exciting announcements:
- Project Bonsai, Machine Teaching for Autonomous Systems
- Microsoft Announces Fifth Most Powerful SuperComputer for AI Development
- Azure Machine Learning Innovations in Responsible ML
- GitHub Actions for Azure
- ASP.Net Blazor WebAssembly Support Enables Client-Side Web Apps in .NET
- Azure Data Warehouse Improvements in Azure Synapse
- Azure Cognitive Services Enhanced Deployment Options
- Microsoft Launches Industry Specific Cloud Solutions, Beginning with Healthcare
- Azure ARM Templates Improvements Simplify DevOps for the Cloud
- Azure Cosmos DB Serverless and Autoscaling Capabilities
- Azure Cognitive Services Enhanced AI Functionality
- Azure Cognitive Services Improved Language Capabilities
- Azure Cognitive Search Improved Integration with Azure ML
- Azure Bot Framework Updates Enable Greater Intelligence
This Saturday is Global AI Bootcamp 2019. This is a worldwide event that is being hosted in 130 locations around the world. I’m proud to be the host and one of the speakers of the Milwaukee event. We still have a few tickets left so signup while you can at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/global-ai-bootcamp-2019-tickets-82380713933
I will be giving a talk on Cloud First Architect next week at the MACC 2019 Architecture Conference. Click here for more info and to signup.
I’m excited to be the host for Milwaukee’s first Global AI Night. The Global AI Night is a free evening event organized by 93 communities all over the world that are passionate about Artificial Intelligence on the Microsoft Azure.
During this AI Night, you will get inspired through sessions and get your hands dirty during the workshops. By the end of the night, you will be able to infuse AI into your applications.
Limited space is available, sign up here:
I’m happy to announce that SafeNet Consulting (my employer) is hosting the Official Milwaukee local Build event. Please join us for an evening discussing the big announcements at Build, with numerous speakers that are attending Build 2019! Signup here: