At this month’s Chicago .NET Users Group, I will be giving a talk discussing how to bring Machine Learning to your development teams in a sensible and pragmatic way. This is a virtual online event, so I would like to encourage everyone to join us regardless of location!
Come join panelists Cameron Vetter, Greg Levenhagen, Svetlana Levitan and Swaminathan Venkatesh to discuss the latest trends in AI & ML. We’ll be discussing where AI & ML will take humanity to the future, as well as topics involving Ethics, Economics and the AI & ML Technologies themselves.
Will the robots replace our jobs in the future? The topic of AI & ML is not all about doom and gloom: how can we use AI & ML to improve our lives? Are Siri, Google, and Alexa the epitome of AI?
Join us for an hour (or maybe more?) with questions and topics you want to discuss with our Panel and the Midwest Development Community.
Please tell your friends and colleagues, and we hope to see you at 4 PM on Saturday, Saturday, July 11, 2020.
The Build 2020 keynotes just wrapped up and I’ve done a series of posts for my company (Octavian Technology Group). Here is a round-up of what I thought were some of the most exciting announcements:
- Project Bonsai, Machine Teaching for Autonomous Systems
- Microsoft Announces Fifth Most Powerful SuperComputer for AI Development
- Azure Machine Learning Innovations in Responsible ML
- GitHub Actions for Azure
- ASP.Net Blazor WebAssembly Support Enables Client-Side Web Apps in .NET
- Azure Data Warehouse Improvements in Azure Synapse
- Azure Cognitive Services Enhanced Deployment Options
- Microsoft Launches Industry Specific Cloud Solutions, Beginning with Healthcare
- Azure ARM Templates Improvements Simplify DevOps for the Cloud
- Azure Cosmos DB Serverless and Autoscaling Capabilities
- Azure Cognitive Services Enhanced AI Functionality
- Azure Cognitive Services Improved Language Capabilities
- Azure Cognitive Search Improved Integration with Azure ML
- Azure Bot Framework Updates Enable Greater Intelligence
Please join me tonight at the Milwaukee Azure User Group, I will be giving my Ignite talk on how to get started with Machine Learning.
This Saturday is Global AI Bootcamp 2019. This is a worldwide event that is being hosted in 130 locations around the world. I’m proud to be the host and one of the speakers of the Milwaukee event. We still have a few tickets left so signup while you can at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/global-ai-bootcamp-2019-tickets-82380713933
I will be giving a talk on Cloud First Architect next week at the MACC 2019 Architecture Conference. Click here for more info and to signup.
I will be speaking next week for Brew City UX. Please join me, its going to be a great discussion. Signup here: