- This event has passed.
That Conference – Fundamentals of Artificial Neural Networks Workshop
August 5 @ 1:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Do you want to predict customer behavior? Evaluate the content of a photo or sound? Detect Fraud? Feed usage data back into your algorithms to improve them automatically? All of these things are being done today using Neural Networks for Machine Learning.
This workshop will use Python, Tensorflow, and Keras to build your first Neural Network, train it, and use it to make predictions. This workshop requires a computer running either Windows or macOS, and is focused on hands-on laboratory work. The topics covered in this course include:
• Introduction to Neural Networks
• Science of Neural Networks
• Stochastic Gradient Descent
• Neural Network Design
• Activation Functions
• Testing and Avoiding Overfitting
• Setting up your system for Neural Network Development
• How to predict with your neural network as a REST service
• Neural Networks in the cloud
You’ll leave with an understanding of Neural Network terminology and techniques, by creating and training a Neural Network during this workshop.
TARGET AUDIENCE: Anyone with software development experience (Python experience not required)